Current Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Packing...

So I am leaving tomorrow morning and I have yet again coming down to packing an over-weight bag! I just wanted to mentioned that my bag is still fairly empty- at least 2/5ths or 1/4 empty. Sooooo I have decided I have become such a great packer thats its actually bad! I did not roll my clothes, air tight seal my items or anything! I would like to know why suitcase companies are allowed to make bags that are soooo big I can easily fill it with 100 pounds of stuff, when the limit is 50 pounds! Hahaha... so I now have a 1/2 empty bags where my belonging will all slosh around in my bag for my 28hr flights... fabulous!

Sum of the story... I think that suitcases should abide by the 'flat-rate' mailing idea... if it fits in my suitcase I should be able to bring it... so make bags the size we are allow to fill to the brim and smart packers get the benefit from it!! hehehe :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment