Current Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cabodia is the life for ME!!!




VISITING SARAH 101!!!

Sooo I have been in Cambodia for 1 week and let me tell ya... I LIKE THIS PLACE! I am visiting my sister Sarah who is currently living in Phnom Peng. She is taking me around the capital city, the largest city in Cambodia, to alllll of the nicest places!!! So far I have had afternoon tea and crumpets at a hotel lined in gold, got my toe nails did for the first time, been to fancy dinners with banana leaves making bowls and drinks with glass stirrers and chili, and rode around in fancy chart -aka TUK-TUKs. Which are the coolest little mini carriages all decorated differently and with fun little curtains... I take pictures riding them like every day!!!

And while I live in this live of luxury... my dinners are $9, ride $2, nails $3, and brunches $4, cafe and chocolates $5, etc.!!!!! I love this place!!!

Sarah does say- I really need to show you the real Cambodia... but I really love this one already!!!! hehehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment