Current Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Interesting food experiences:







First of all... if you have a weak stomach.. you may wanna skip this blog.... Seriously!!! Jenn.. read at your owe risk!



Ok.... so big event the other night it was Paulo´s birthday!!! I live with Erik and his dad Paulo.. so big celebration right! Well... we all head out to eat at an excellent restuarant and I even wear a cutedress I´m so excited. You know I can eat hotdogs.. because even though the meat may ba a little of a mystery... its the mystery and not actually know ing exactly what it is that allows me to happily it eat. These food didnt even have a chance with have a mystery as the looks were so scary. My friends... for the big birthday dinner night we went to eat.... la corazon de la baca ´the heart of the cow´ and the intestines of a cow! I hate that one of my key phrases in life is ´I´ll try again once´because I was tested this night. Yes... a tried it! The heart of the cow surprising tasted like steak... I know I must I ate like 3 because.. apparently if you didnt know cows have small hearts! haha!! But the initestines on the other hand... THE LOOKS! Small tubes... small with small spikes covering it. You know my lil medical mind was just picturing...oh well... I´m sure you are picturing the same.. and if not I have posted a photo or two! Enjoy!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment