Current Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

Monday, February 22, 2010

Miraflores:
















Miraflores (the looking flowers) is a beautiful district near where I live.. only a short bus ride.. 1-sol or about 33 cents away! The parade of the cows came to miraflores last year and all over Kennedy Park are beautifully painted cows. Acrossthe street the wonderful 2 story McDonalds which is ALWAYS packed... and no I haven´t eaten at hte McD´s here!! I have been continuing to try Peruvian foods. I did go to Erik, my roomies, favorite burger place where he claimed had the biggest best burgers around. Well... friends I bet you are like me and have had the Big Mac and others burgers you think are big and have everything on them. I thought so until I went to these place. I had a burger that included: burger, cheese, ham, chiken, ketsup, mustard, mayo, some mystery purple sauce, potato sticks and egg all inside of a bun! I had to flatten the burger to make 1/2 of it fit in my mouth at a time! Crazy! I´m sill trying to figure out all the tastes to determine if it was good! Def get the potato sticks on the side next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment